Raine and Horne Commercial are pleased to be offering for lease Five (5) brand new retail opportunities located in this brand new residential development at 22 George St Leichhardt.
The shops are are part of the Greenland Australia’s – Leichhardt Green Development – this is a development of some 224 residential apartments.
These retail shops provide the opportunity for a mix of tenancies such as cafe’s, restaurants, supermarket, deli, hairdresser, beautician just to name a few and the opportunity to create an exclusive food and retail hub as part of this development.
Take advantage of a location surrounded by over 300 apartments as well as houses and a number of well established businesses.
Situated within the first major development in Leichhardt for a number of years, these retail offerings are an exceptional opportunity to establish a foothold in this exclusive market.
Well located just off Parramatta Road and close to Norton St, excellent public transport, schools and recreational activities.
Only Five (5) Retail Opportunities Available:
Shop areas include:
Shop 1: 127m² (app)
Shop 2: 39m² (app)
Shop 3: 213m² (app)
Shop 4: 37m² (app)
Shop 5: 186m² (app)
• Brand new ground floor retail shops in a 224 apartment complex
• Food ready with grease traps and access to mechanical exhaust
• Opportunity for outdoor dining
• Versatile open spaces
• Common loading bay
• Disable accessibility
• High net-worth demographic & strong catchment area
• Immediate proximity to light rail & train network, Parramatta Road & Leichhardt Village
• Stunning architecturally designed build from award winning architects Bates Smart
• Parking spaces available
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure these prime retail premises in a great location.