Property ID: 18623267
Ideally located on Queen Street, between Broughton Street and Browne Street. The subject property is within easy walking distance to bus and rail and all essential services within the Campbelltown CBD.
• Total area: 92m* (approx.)
• Currently occupied by a butcher
• Wide glass frontage
• Ideally suited to a caf/fast food operator
• Cool room and Grease trap available subject to negotiation
• Large volumes of passing pedestrian traffic
• Suitable for Office/professional use also
• Well established businesses surrounding
• Directly opposite Campbelltown Council
Contact Daniel Krobot on 0411 215 339 or Chris O’Callaghan on 0417 228 509 for further information.
|Building / Floor Area||92 sqm|
Raine & Horne Commercial knows local and regional property markets intimately, with the support and systems of a long-established national and international property group. Our clients benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.