|Price Guide Sold
|Commercial Northern Beaches 9939 6788
0403 444 000
Raine & Horne Commercial Northern Beaches as exclusive agents are proud to present 8-10 Fisher Road Dee Why.
This significant free standing and iconic building has been tightly held as a family cash cow for 38 years, and will be taken to Auction as an attractive tenanted investment. The building was built in the 1950s and was known as Dan’s Corner.
This unique property is fronting the Redman Plaza and Fisher Road. The building has a mixture of 5 shops and 10 office tenancies providing a strong and regular income.
The property stands to gain even more popularity and future capital growth as the Council completes the Redman Plaza improvements and upgrades.
These will include elevated lighting structure, increasing the Plaza’s ambiance at night, along with hanging gardens, seating and an attractive water feature, providing an inviting pleasant area to shop and work.
Functional and integrated public art is proposed to reflect the community and culture of Dee Why, increasing the charm in this newly developed Plaza area. These changes that are currently underway will add future value to the new owner, and their current and future tenancies.
The subject property is located on the corner of Redman and Fisher Road Dee Why and has access to two separated council car parks located in neighbouring Mooramba Road and Davidson Ave.
The property would suit a savvy investor wanting to strengthen their property portfolio and commercial wealth.
Opportunities like this don’t come up very often, so I urge you to review this property and inspect today.
- Free standing building
- Total building area 853sqm
- Total lettable area 697sqm
- Land area 491sqm
- Prime corner position
- Commanding prime corner position between Redman and Fisher Road
- Perfect for investors wishing to capitalise on the capital growth Dee Why will enjoy, as the area transforms
- Strong secure tenancies
- Low vacancies rates and the luxury of 15 multi tenancies providing even and consistent returns and reviews
- Positioned in the highly sought after commercial area of Dee Why
- Excellent transport links close by with services to Manly Wharf and Sydney CBD
- Contains its own cafe, florist, hairdresser, mini mart and butcher
- Central to banks, post office, health food and professional services
- Gross rental $231,621
- Outgoings $21,459
- Total net return $210,162
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, please call Vincent West 0403 444 000 or Paul Cunningham 0413 161 661.
All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only