Owner Occupier or Investors Take Note
Property ID: 9480266
The subject property is located within the 2002 built South Creek Road Industrial Estate, a modern and highly sought-after secure complex. The estate provides dual street access with an additional entry off Boola Place and an on-site local business award winning cafe.
Positioned in a prime corner setting with excellent truck/vehicle access and two car parking spaces. This high clearance warehouse comprises of 116sqm of warehouse and 40sqm of elevated office space that has a solid tenant in place: 01/06/2016 -31/5/2018 with the option to extend to 31/05/2019.
The warehouse has 40ft container access and is fitted with a full height electric roller shutter door. The well-presented modern office with floor to ceiling glass panels, serviced by a modern kitchenette and bathroom with shower and w/c.
- Total 156sqm, 40sqm office area and 116sqm warehouse
- Prime position with a private entrance/reception area
- Perfect for owner occupier or investors total net income of $25,387
- A guaranteed rental return and commercial capital growth until May 2018 and an additional 12 month option
- High clearance warehouse with 40ft container access, electric roller shutter door
- Air conditioned office with floor to ceiling glass for excellent natural light
- Modern kitchenette, privately set bathroom with shower and toilet
- Strong secure tenancy with solid income and attractive lease terms
- Market review at option from 1st June 2018, current estimated market rent $39,000 + GST Gross
- Ideal for business which require office, racking and forklifting with ease
- Built in 2002, professionally managed complex of 67 with an on-site cafe
- Greater work/life balance with easy access to beaches/leisure activities
- Positioned in the highly sought after commercial and industrial precinct
- Excellent transport links close by with services to Manly Wharf and Sydney CBD
- Warringah Mall, schools, parks, playing fields and a choice of beaches
Cromer is a central business destination on the Northern Beaches within easy access to Pittwater Road, and minutes from Warringah Road and Forest Way. The complex is also an easy stroll to the new Cite Groups Livistona Shop Top Development at 180 South Creek Road.
176 South Creek Road, is located in Cromer’s busy industrial hub, the complex is ideally situated an easy walk to bus transport. Set across the road from playing fields, moments from a choice of schools including Pittwater House and a short drive to Dee Why Town Centre, Warringah Mall and easy access to a choice a beaches.
Contact Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 for more information.
*All rentals are per annum & areas/measurements are approximations. It is up to lessees/purchasers to conduct their own investigations regarding any approvals required by governing authorities. *
|Building / Floor Area||156 sqm|
|Lease End||31 May 2018|
|Outgoings||$5,813.00 per annum|
|Zoning||General Industrial - Warringah Council|
|Water Rates||$700.00 per annum|
|Council Rates||$1,218.00 per annum|
|Strata Levies||$3,895.00 per annum|