0477 545 111
Property ID: 18283074
Situated within Neutral Bay’s premier strata office building, Suite G03 benefits from being anchored by a government tenant on an attractive lease structure with option period. Benefiting from multiple entrances, this highly diverse property lends itself to multiple industries and occupants for future security. With potential to further strata sub-divide (already approved by body corporate) this suite can easily become a mutli-tenanted asset offering numerous exit strategies in the coming years.
- AREA: 121sqm
- PARKING: 3 car spaces
- TENANT: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Second C/- The Parliament of NSW Legislative Assembly (Felicity Wilson MP)
- TERM: 7 + 4 year lease
- LEASE EXPIRY: 31/10/18 (30/10/2022 if option is exercised)
- GROSS INCOME: $77,314.37 p.a. + GST
- OUTGOINGS: $10,503.22 p.a. + GST where applicable
- NET INCOME: $66,811.15 p.a. + GST
- UPSIDE: Annual CPI increases & market rent review at exercise of option. Body corporate approval for strata subdivision of Lot 51 and prospective for future development STCA
Situated in the heart or Neutral Bay, serviced by several major bus stops, the Woolworths development, post office, banks as well as restaurants and cafes along Military Road. All amenities are within a short walk which makes this location and building extremely competitive.
|Building / Floor Area||121 sqm|
Raine & Horne Commercial knows local and regional property markets intimately, with the support and systems of a long-established national and international property group. Our clients benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.