Property ID: 17705570
Aboriginal Legal Services are currently constructing a brand new fit out which will be completed on 8/8/17.
Shop 1 / 199 Regent Street, Redfern presents a large retail / office use premises just leased to the Aboriginal Legal Services, a publicly listed and government funded entity, located within close proximity to Redfern Train Station and the Australian Technology Park. This sought-after retail position with surrounding eateries and city fringe location offers boundless exposure with street frontage in a high pedestrian traffic area. Fully renovated with brand-new fit-out in place, this well-presented office / retail space offers a fantastic option as a new or additional strata investment to any portfolio.
- FIT OUT: Brand new fit out currently under construction, completion 8/8/17
- TENANT: Aboriginal Legal Services (NSW/ACT) Ltd
- TERM: 3 + 3 years
- COMMENCEMENT: 01.08.2017
- SECURITY: $39,875.00 bank guarantee equivalent to 3 months rent
- INCOME: $145,000.00 p.a. + GST as at 01.08.2017 commencement
- OUTGOINGS: $23,160.65 p.a. + GST where applicable
- UPSIDE: 4.25% annually and at the exercise of option
For sale via public auction:
10:30am Tuesday 29th August 2017
Auction Works: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Open for inspections will take place every Wednesday at 11:00am and every Saturday at 10:30am. Please note inspections will commence on Wednesday 9th August.
To obtain an information memorandum or further property details please contact Nick Moloney.
|Building / Floor Area||422 sqm|