0477 545 111
Property ID: 18561773
Rarely does a suite of this quality and make up become available. Positioned directly in between the new location for the Crows Nest Metro Station (100 metres*) & the St Leonards Forum (270 metres*), coupled with double height window frontage, results in excessive natural light, as well as independent ground floor access. Fully self contained with internal kitchen, storage & disabled compliant bathroom, this suite has it all.
- 85 sqm
- 2 car spaces
- Disabled compliant ground floor access
- Fully self-contained
- Ground floor / street front exposure
- Creative open plan work space
- Direct access to public transport
- Proximity to North Shore Hospital
- Significant forecasted growth, with an estimated 2,000 dwellings estimated to be released over the next 15 years for St Leonards
With access to public transport, close proximity to caf restaurants via Willoughby Road Crows Nest, Suite 6 / 1-5 Albany Street ticks all the boxes.
To arrange an inspection or obtain further information, please contact Nick Moloney.
*areas are approximate only
|Building / Floor Area||85 sqm|
Raine & Horne Commercial knows local and regional property markets intimately, with the support and systems of a long-established national and international property group. Our clients benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.