Owning a commercial property is one of the biggest investments you’re ever likely to make, and our specialists are here to help protect and optimise your investment.
While the rewards of being a commercial property owner can be significant, it brings with it responsibilities, which can be time consuming and frustrating: What happens if your Lessee fails to pay the rent? This is where our industry-best Asset Management division can help.
Our Asset Management team provides a complete service for owners who want the peace of mind knowing that their commercial asset is being protected, while the building it is part of, is being appropriately managed and maintained.
Our Asset Management team ensures a balance between the optimum return on investment (ROI) and the necessary and appropriate expenditure to protect the value of the property.
We take the headaches out of owning a commercial property by:
- Providing cash flow forecasts
- Monitoring and maintaining lease compliance
- Handling correspondence
- Producing monthly owners reports
- Ensuring GST is invoiced and collected
- Handling insurance claims and renewals
- Risk management and compulsory building compliance
- Managing outgoings budgets and reconciliations
- Maintaining invoicing and rent collection processes
- Conducting market and CPI rent reviews
- Paying invoices
- Offering mediation and dispute resolution
- Supervising office fit-outs
- Organising lease surveys
- Liaising with solicitors and tenants.
Given the expense, complexity and time-consuming nature of operating asset management services in-house, it makes sound commercial sense to entrust these tasks to our professional asset managers, who can develop a bespoke solution that meets your needs.
To find out more about our Asset Management services contact,
Susanne Mitchell - Senior Asset Manager LREA [email protected]
Jennie Burrell - Commercial Property Manager LREA [email protected]
or call to discuss on 9939 6788