Property ID: 10490554
Highly sought after freehold investment with uninterrupted exposure to the Central Coast Highway. This fully leased Erina CBD investment generates $188,218.44 per annum from Four (4) tenants and has the exceptional opportunity gives you the opportunity to redevelop a Highway exposed property.
First time offered to the market since 2002, this investment offers you a commencing rental return of 6.2% from a fully occupied property in the hottest Business Hub On the Central Coast.
Surrounded by National Brands along the Highway and only a few minutes to the Central Coast’s largest shopping centre in Erina Fair, this idyllic location experiences an almost non existent vacancy for Bulky Goods, retail and industrial propositions.
Advantages for this location include
- High Volume Traffic position
- Directly across from the iconic Element Building
- Dual street access
- Generous B5 Business Development Zoning with a 1:1 FSR
- Proximity to the Central Coast’s largest developments including the Gosford Hospital redevelopment, New ATO office, New State Finance Office
- Opportunity to purchase a quality investment offering that equates to a building rate of only $2,600 / m2
- Average rent across the 4 existing tenancies is almost $170/m2, so there is room for the income to increase in a positive manner
This is the most astounding investment available in the local area. 217 The Entrance Rd is the gold at the end of the rainbow and is the only Freehold Highway investment offering you 4 incomes, greater than 6% return and the opportunity to develop a 2,442m2 commercial block in the heart of Erina.
Available now for $3 million (No GST Applicable)
For further information please contact Brad Rogers 0459 921 122 or [email protected]
|Building / Floor Area||1,132 sqm|
|Zoning||B5 Business Development|
|Water Rates||$2,463.25 per annum|
|Council Rates||$11,389.90 per annum|
Raine & Horne Commercial knows local and regional property markets intimately, with the support and systems of a long-established national and international property group. Our clients benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.